About This Toilet Safety Rail
The Medical Stand-Alone Toilet Safety Frame provides sturdy support for individuals with special needs making their trip to the bathroom a safe one. Elderly or individuals with limited mobility, arthritis, balancing issues, back or knee injuries will be able to use the toilet independently. The toilet handrails for seniors prevent slips and falls for peace of mind.
- Secure, Easy to Use - Our Toilet Safety Frame has approved the highest standard in medical Bathroom Toilet Rail; Tool-Free, Easy to assemble in 2 minutes; much quicker than the competition.
- Width Adjustable Design - The foldable toilet handicap rails can be used with a stand toilet. Width Adjustable Design( adjustable from 20" to 25") , The toilet support rails elderly handle height is also adjustable from 24" to 31"
- Safety and Durable - Constructed with a corrosion-resistant aluminum frame, this compact safety toilet rail supports up to 300 pounds. Good for the elderly, seniors, adults, disabled, pregnant women
- Sitting and Rising Aid - This free-standing bathroom safety frame provides stable support for users to sit or rise from a commode. Ideal for seniors, handicapped, or those with arthritis and/or those recovering from injury/surgery. This safety rail prevents accidental slips or falls, common in the bathroom.
- Padded Grip and Non-Slip Tip - Toilet handrails are padded with soft rubber for superior support. The textured rubber handles create a comfortable, non-slip surface for a safe and secure grip when sitting or standing. Each outside leg is capped with a non-skid, non-slip tip for a safe and secure experience.