Safe Transactions at OasisSpace
Payment Platform: PingPong
PingPong is the payment gateway that OasisSpace integrates with. Established in New York, PingPong is a growing trustworthy platform for cross-border transactions. By partnering with leading financial institutions, marketplaces, and eCommerce platforms locally and worldwide, as of today, it has gained more than 1,000,000 merchants (and their customers).
Why You Can Trust PingPong
- Legit & Safe with SSL Certificate. The SSL stands for Secure Socket Layer, a security protocol that makes the transmission of internet data between a server and a user encrypted and secure. An SSL certificate is a digital certificate that enables encrypted online connection and authenticates a website's identity. In short, you are browsing a legit and safe website if:
1) a padlock before the URL address bar and
2) the acronym HTTPS (which stands for HyperText Transfer Protocol Secure) appears in the URL.
- Trustworthy with FinCEN MSB licenses. MSB stands for Money Services Business. It's a compulsory registration required by the United States Department of the Treasury. Like some global leading platforms for digital money services like Coinbase, Bitfinex, Poloniex, etc., PingPong is also registered for this license.
- Partnerships with Well-Known Marketplaces & Platforms. Partnerships with well-known marketplaces and platforms are another strong proof showing how trustworthy PingPong is. By reviewing the Partnership Directory, you'll find some of the world-leading gaits are on the list: global marketplaces like Amazon, Google Shopping, Facebook Shops, Wayfair, etc., e-commerce platforms including Shopify, X Cart, Miva, shipping & fulfillment giants such as FedEx, Easyship, etc.
How PingPong Works at OasisSpace
After adding your favorites to the Cart, you'll be redirected to PingPong for checkout. On the page, enter & confirm the required information, then just wait for a successful payment notification. The whole process is encrypted and your information is secured.
*You are not required to sign in PingPong nor link a bank card (credit & debit cards are included).
1. Add your favorites to the Cart
2. Check out by redirecting to PingPong
3. Enter & Confirm the required information
4. Payment completed
Acceptable Payment: Credit/Debit Card
If you have any questions when completing the payment via PingPong, please email our customer support team at firstname.lastname@example.org. We'll get back to help out as soon as possible. For a better understanding, we also highly appreciate it if you share the error message or a screenshot without privacy information at the same time.
Cautions for Online Transactions
- Do not use public Wi-Fi connection while doing online transactions.
- Do not access unknown messages or emails.
- Do not save card information while shopping online.
- Do not share your passwords.
- Check the SSL certificate, that is, an URL starting with HTTPS and a padlock before the URL address bar.
- Change your passwords frequently and make them difficult to guess.
- Use One-Time Password, Private Window for transactions whenever possible.
- Always log out of your bank and merchant sites after completing your online transaction.