About This Advanced Upright Walker
- 【10 INCHES FRONT WHEELS】OasisSpace tall walker is designed with the advice of most customers. It comes with 10” front wheels and 8” rear wheels.360°swivel front wheels for easy maneuvering, sturdy enough for an indoor and outdoor smooth ride. Ergonomic hand brakes, push forward to slow or stop. It could be effective to avoid customers fall down and brake sensitivity. Solve all the problems from others.
- 【HEIGHT ADJUSTABLE ARMREST】Rollator walker features a padded armrest that keeps your forearms resting at a natural level, taking pressure off your shoulder and back. The oval tube can be raised and lowered ranging from 39”- 48”.Look forward comfortably, and provide better upper torso support.
- 【THICKEN COMFORTABLE BACKREST】OasisSpace walker with armrest comes with a removable backrest, it could help you have a good rest when you sitting. Safe and reliable. In the meantime, the extra-large shopping bag could help you keep all necessities on hand!
- 【COMPACT DESIGN】The unique folding design allows you to adjust the width of the rollator. It permits you to navigate narrow spaces. The front wheels can be easily folded, and the rear legs removed, allowing you to put your rollator in the travel case, a car trunk, or cabinet.
- Product Dimensions: 34 x 18.8 x 8.6 inches; 26.05 Pounds
- Manufacturer : OasisSpace
- Capacity: 300LBS
OasisSpace 300LBS Capacity Folding Upright Walker has a 12-month warranty, you can buy it with confidence. We are always ready to provide you with amazing after-sales service.
I"D LIKE TO GET THE 22.5" WIDE WALKER FOR NARROW DOORS. MY BATH ROOM DOOR IS 24" WIDE AND EVERY TIME I ORDER I GET ONE,I GET ONE THAT IS 28 INCHES WIDE. SO HOW CAN I GET THE ONE FOR NARROW DOORS? THE PICTURE SHOWS ONE THAT IS 22.5".
I really like the walker serves the purpose we bought it for. I like the upright support for walking. The instructions could have been a bit more clear but it still didnt take long to figure out how to put together
My wife has the same brand shorter walker. This style of walker is much better for straight up posture. Wife doesn't feel like an old cripple anymore. Very good in all respects except instructions. Anyone with basic skills can assemble. Seat and back support feel good but width between uprights might be too tight for some bodies. The bag attaches with 4 velcro straps. The cane holder is attached to the bottom left side of the walker. You use the cane cup and velcro to hold a cane. The two plastic clips are snapped on bottom rails to secure the brake cables. Be aware, but not alarmed, that the taller walker is less less stable than something lower. It works and looks just fine. I'd buy again.
I purchased this walker as a gift for my mom to replace her old walker. Her posture was really deteriorating walking hunched over with her old walker. She now uses the stand up walker all the time and is able to stand taller and walk faster. She goes from indoors to outdoors with ease.
The walker arrived in record time. The instructions made the assembly a bit more confusing than I had anticipated until I found more helpful photos and comments online. The only issue was on one side the wheel would not completely disengage from the brake so there was that constant rubbing of the brake on the wheel, however my brother was able to finally resolve the problem.
This walker is well made and easily assembled. Our nephew assembled it for us, which took about 30 minutes. It's easy to maneuver, sturdy, and so much more comfortable for my husband. He's no longer hunched over, staring at the ground, as he was with his waist-high walker. There were assembly instructions, which had both photos and written instructions. The English was a little rough, but you'll figure it out.