OasisSpace Knee Scooter Buying Guide
|All-Terrain Knee Scooter||23.3lbs||300lbs||4 pneumatic wheels(2*12",2*10")||all-terrain||/|
|Economy A Knee Scooter||19.8lbs||300lbs||4 of 8"rubber wheels||indoor/outdoor smooth roads&grass||/|
|Economy A- Heavy Duty Knee Walker||22.5lbs||500lbs||4 of 8" metal wheels||all-terrain||disc brake|
|Economy B Knee Scooter||21 lbs||300lbs||4 of 8" rubber wheels||indoor/outdoor smooth roads&grass||/|
|Lightweight Knee Walker||18.9lbs||250lbs||4 of 8"rubber wheels||indoor/outdoor smooth roads&grass||small size|
|Explorer Knee Scooter||25lbs||300lbs||4 of 12" pneumatic wheels||all-terrain, but outdoor use is preferred||shock absorption, disc brake|
|Explorer-Bariatric Knee Scooter||26lbs||500lbs||4 of 12" pneumatic wheels||all-terrain, but outdoor use is preferred.||disc brake|
scroll for more→
About Knee Scooters
Knee scooters are an excellent crutch alternative for foot or leg injuries. It consists of wheels, knee pads, and other parts. The wheels can be pushed to help people walk effortlessly. The knee pad can support the injured leg, allow the pressure to be evenly distributed across the knee platform, and reduce pain and fatigue in the hips, knees, and legs.
What are the Advantages of Knee Scooters Compared to Crutches?
More Freedom. Free people's armpits and hands to roll wherever they want.
More Comfort. No longer afraid of armpit pain after prolonged use of crutches.
More Security. No need to be afraid of being tripped at any time, no need to be afraid of being injured twice.
More Fun. No more boring limping little steps, rolling brings the fun.
Why Choose OasisSpace Knee Scooter?
- FDA Approved. Approved by the FDA, safer and more reliable than others.
- Height Adjustable. Suitable for people of different heights.
- Foldable. Can be easily folded into the trunk of the car.
- More Comfortable Knee Pads. Quick recovery and ensure that the knee is not re-injured
- Easy to Assemble. Tool-free assembly in minutes, even a person with poor hands-on skills can do it.
- All-Terrain. City, country, indoor, outdoor, work, travel.
- Good Looking. Praised by many people.
- Intimate Service.
Questions & Answers About Knee Walkers you Want to Know
Does a knee scooter really work?
Yes, it is the best alternative to crutches and is better than crutches. It can help you quickly recover from an injured lower leg, and it can also support you to walk a longer distance. If you really want to talk about its shortcomings, it is a bit more expensive than crutches.
How to use a knee scooter?
1. Put your hand on the handlebar. 2. Place the injured leg comfortably on the center of your knee. 3. Release the brake, and use the other leg to move slowly forward or backward in small steps. (while keeping the knee of the injured foot on the knee platform center) 4. Move the handlebar to turn.
How to choose the best knee scooter?
This depends on the actual situation of each person. For example, consider the material of the knee scooter wheels. If you live in the country or often walk on rugged roads or travel frequently, then it is recommended that you choose a knee scooter with pneumatic tires. If you are a city citizen, then choosing ordinary wheels is sufficient.
Is a knee scooter really safe?
Of course, as long as you don't drive it very fast.
Buy a knee scooter or Rent a knee scooter?
Actually it's up to you. Here's what to say: knee scooters aren't expensive, and brand new is both safe and pleasing to the eye. Although it is relatively cheap to rent, it is better to buy one if you rent it for a long time.
How to assemble a knee scooter?
Please read the manual.